Health guidelines may vary in different locations. Artists and Music Lovers must follow all local health and safety guidelines and regulations. General recommendations often include the following:
- Maintain a safe distance from other individuals whenever possible
- When indoors, or when unable to maintain a safe distance from others, wear an approved mask as advised by local health authorities
- Do not attend an event or gig if you meet the criteria for risk of COVID-19 as set by local health authorities
- Confirm with Music Lovers that they are following all health and safety guidelines, will ask their guests to do the same
- If the gig is in an established location (e.g. a bar, restaurant, or centre), contact the owner/operator in advance regarding their health and safety procedures
- Practice thorough hand washing whenever possible. Use hand sanitiser as recommended when it is not practical to wash hands.
- If your gig includes singing or speaking, consider using a spit guard in front of the microphone.
- Sanitise any gear that comes in contact with you or others both before and after every gig.
- Gixon will not be held responsible for any illness or injury acquired in relation to a Gixon event. It’s very important to take all health and safety precautions seriously.